Friday, February 12, 2010


The truth about love….
Love is a figment of your imagination. Love is all played out in our heads. The first kiss, the dates, it’s all make believe. You have to work at it, at love. All the love at first sight crap is bow. You have to grow to love all the little things about the other person that annoys you. All these annoying little pet peeves willl avitshley fade away.
The feeling of butterfly’s in your stomach is just your gut feelinAdd Imageg telling you this love is going to hurt in the long run. Things happen, things you wish you never said or did to the other. Most likey love fails or do you fail love?
Love is a game of hurt and emotions. When you fall inlove and it doesn’t last long enough for you to say “I do” , then you lose. Love is mostly a lose,lose. Because not that many people get to the winning point. Witch is to live a long and happy life with your love.
Maybe love isn’t like that for everyone. But it is for me. I tried so hard to make a couple of relateships work out over the summer that went on and on and on that in the end. I was the one disappointed. I guess their right, “summer love never lasts”. Like I said in the long run love is going to be painful. I’m still trying to make it work now, so far so good. Wish me luck on this one. Haha!
But ladys never wait for mrs, right at less not right now. Your to young to fall inlove anyway. Just have fun, do make any plans for the furture. Try living for tody and have a nice valentimes day!!!! :)
To my valentimes. Friends and family





No comments:

Post a Comment