Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Giving thanks

10 things I’m thankful for is…..
10. I am thankful my computer and phone because I would have no idea what’s going on with the world or my friends for that matter.
9) I’m thankful for the shiny white mustang my mom spoiled my brother with and my legs because they both get to the place I need go too.
8. The classic forget and forgive because without forgiveness I would have no one to turn too.
7. I’m thankful for mistakes because without them life wouldn’t be as much fun and I’d never learn wrong from right.
6. Thankful for love because without it I wouldn’t be where i am today I wouldn’t be strong enough to walk my own path. And I wouldn’t have as many people who care about me today.
5. I’m thankful for the twilight saga because without it I wouldn’t know how to read lol :).
4. Thankful for the my basement because without it me, my bro and all our friends wouldn’t have anywhere to party at ha-ha.
3. My thankful for my brothers Fred and my second brother Justin temple because with them life would be empty and pointless. And not as much fun.
2. I’m thankful for my friend Shana in Linking Park without her I would have no freedom and she’s the only one I can tell all my problems too.
1. Family the people I can always count on. The people who can never stop loving me. The people that gave me my genes, who give me life.

No comments:

Post a Comment