Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Naughty or Nice.....

Naughty or Nice…
Dear Santa,
I’ve been bad this year.
· I’ve lied about doing something I shouldn’t be doing. I’ve kept secrets from the one’s I love.
· I’ve stole from store’s (shop lifted). I didn’t have enough money for eyeliner. And oh most got my friend in trouble by steeling because she with me.
· I broke a promise I made to a friend. He told me to be good and stay out of trouble and meaning to I disobeyed him.
· I lied again. I told someone I didn’t love them and that they didn’t matter to me and that was a huge lie/mistake. Which I regret.
· I haven’t eating a lot which I promised my mom I would.
And I’m really sorry I’ve been naughty t=but I’ve been nice too.
· I’ve befriended people I bout like. And later realize their not that bad.
· I forgive people who would never forgive me.
· I got everyone that I do presents for charismas.
· I cleaned the house to make my dad’s life easier.
· I also help my brother clean his room so he wouldn’t get in trouble with dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment